This blog is to share our eTwinning project, our works and good practices
Monday, October 23, 2023
FIRST TEACHER'S MEETING
We are very glad to inform our follower that on 13th October 2023 the teachers' team of the new starting eTwinning project ' STEM+A is everywehere' was held online on zoom platform. Teacher Elif, our founder, hosted the meeting, we talked and planned some work to do in the following months. Stay tuned for more news.
I am happy to participate in this very beautiful and fulfilling project. My students and I are confident that we will improve ourselves. I would like to thank all my teacher friends who contributed to the project :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am happy to participate in this very beautiful and fulfilling project. My students and I are confident that we will improve ourselves. I would like to thank all my teacher friends who contributed to the project :)
ReplyDeleteVery excited to be a part of this project and looking forward to upcoming activities:)
ReplyDelete